28.12.04

Stuck "inn" an airport hotel ...

Drunk, hating Delta, wishing I had my swimsuit. But at least I have free wireless. DeAnn says I have to do this, and since I haven't posted in a while, I will.

Three names you go by:
Chrissy
J
You

Three screennames you have:
nelsonj3
pugnaciousspirit
scurvsgrl

Three things you like about yourself:
Humor
Optimism
Taste

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
Optimism
Lack of patience
Vulnerability

Three parts of your heritage:
Danish
French
German

Three things that scare you:
Alzheimer's
Death
George W. Bush

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee
Music
My brother


Three things you are wearing right now:
Bangs
Jeans
Scarf

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Arcade Fire
The Delgados
Earlimart

Three of your favorite songs at present:
"A.M. 180" -- Grandaddy
"Drop It Like It's Hot" -- Snoop Dogg
"Jet Boy, Jet Girl" -- The Damned

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Eastern Europe
French
Trust

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Admiration
Inspiration
Loyalty

Two truths and a lie:
I am hungry.
I am tired.
I am tired of being hungry.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
Attitude
Hair
Jeans

Three things you just can’t do:
Drink goat's milk and blood
Keep my mouth shut
Swallow

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Sleeping
Talking
Walking

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go swimming in Norway
Talk to XXX
Write hate mail to Delta Airlines and P.F. Changs

Three careers you’re considering:
Criticism
Lush
Writer
(a.k.a. The Life of Henry Miller)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Estonia
Hungary
Tahiti

Three kids' names:
Chrissy
J
You
(Like DeAnn, I don't get this question.)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Learn to belly dance
Live abroad
Swim with a humpback whale

Three people who have to take this quiz now:
Cory
Kehoe
MOR